Happy first day of spring semester… if you’re here in New Jersey, it’s quite a wintery start to spring term! I hope you had a great long winter break, and are returning rested.
A few quick reminders:
- I’ll be auditing your records over the next week. So if you get a message from me reminding you about leftover distribution requirements, etc., please reply as soon as you can: we want to get all of these details straightened out as soon as possible!
- The add/drop period runs through 11:59pm ET on Friday, February 12. If you’re changing departmental courses, check with your departmental director of undergraduate studies or administrator to be sure you are making good progress. Remember that you cannot add classes after 2/12.
I’m afraid that we cannot enroll you in courses that overlap. Faculty were given the opportunity to designate their courses as “pre-recorded,” which means the lecture isn’t at a fixed time. If they chose not to do so, that means the lecture time is blocked on your schedule and you can’t enroll in another class at the same time.
- Take advantage of the Library’s study-browse service
- On campus? Reserve a seat or browse the stacks at campus Library locations through a reservation system.
- Not on campus? There are several ways to use the Library virtually, including their digitization request service. Chat with your personal librarian to learn more.
Questions? Let me know—I’ll be happy to meet with you on zoom (click HERE for appointment info). Enjoy the snow if you’re in NJ, and enjoy your first day of classes no matter what.
Anne Caswell Klein
Dean of First College
Visit our Virtual College Office
For appointment information click HERE.
The Department of Public Safety may be reached anytime at 609-258-1000.